Fitch and Jove 5 (Part 1) Fitch and Jove 5 (Part 1)

This is funny and interesting.

I like it when someone actually makes something funny with drawings that are fun to look at. I was held for the duration of this animation. I also like the animator's sense of humor about video game sprites. He mocks them just as they should be mocked. If I see another animator waste his/her/my time with a cartoon based on any video character from any game whatsoever, I am going to train to become a professional hacker and destroy all of their computers at the same time! If you are able to watch something that features a Nintendo character named 'Mario' for more than ten seconds, you are a dimwit.

margarine responds:

Well, I wasn't really mocking. Just a gentle nudge really. Oi. Thanks for ze review flashcan!

ONE GUN ONE GUN

Very Nice Film

This animation moves quickly, yet it conveys a strange sense of quiet at times that reminds me of some of the action styles it is inspired by. I like the way the drawings are fast and somewhat crude. They work perfectly and show the animator's real filmmaking abilities. It works very well. Excellent.

Robots are Stupid Robots are Stupid

I was laughing... out loud

I really was. This thing is funny. I like the rough lines and stilted movements of the animation. I think the characters deliver very funny lines and keep you listening carefully. Also, I enjoyed the speed. The ideas keep piling up after each other. Good job!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Loose, free animation technique

I really enjoy watching animation by artists who have a very free, confident visual style. This cartoon moves quickly in a visual sense and has no fear. However, it is repetitive and dwells too much in its various story points. But its a slam-bang on visuals and it hits some very funny spots along the way.